Thursday, September 11, 2008

When You Want/Need to Waste Time - Do This.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is one of those things you do when you're on hold with the phone company. It can also be used when you need to LOOK like you're hard at work on your computer, but in actuality, you finished everything you were supposed to do 47 minutes ago.... or if you're just stalling.

It's crazy fun (to me at least) and I have to give a special shout out to my friend and fellow photographer Melissa Jill for passing the little bit of addictive crack on to me (thanks a lot! lol) in the form of this website. All you do is put in a website URL and it makes a collage of all the words most used on it. Then you can tweak colors, layout, font, etc. or just randomize it to see what you get. Over and over and over.

So, if you have down time, are bored, or are easily addicted to things like this (like me), visit and have fun! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG just when I was about to lose my mind out of boredom, I check your blog and find this. THANK YOU!