Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shootsacs are Awesome.

I'm not real big on promoting specific companies on my blog usually. It's not that I don't have opinions about what I like and don't like, but I rarely feel comfortable doing it. One of the very few exceptions is Shootsac (by Jessica Claire). I held off for a long time after Shootsac was realeased before getting one, but found I just couldn't live without one after I borrowed Dane Sanders' bag while shooting with him. I can't imagine shooting without one now. As a style conscious girl, the giant ugly camera bag was so not working for me. Especially when I'd accidentally send a 5 year old ring bearer flying when I turned to fast and my camera bag would hit in the chest.

So I came across this video put together by Matt & Katie of Shadowplay Photography in Australia and I had to share it. She even has one of the same covers I do. ;-p Enjoy!!


Katie - Shootsac Promo - HD from Matt E on Vimeo.

No comments: