Sunday, December 30, 2007

Have I Mentioned I Love My Life?

This weekend I had the pleasure of shooting with a long time inspiration of mine, Dane Sanders. I was also totally excited to meet Jared Bauman (of shootdotedit and Bauman Photographers) who was also shooting with Dane. How awesome is that?

This was seriously one of the most exciting days yet in my photo career and I'm so grateful and appreciative to them both for letting me tag along - especially Dane since it was his gig to begin with. ;-) It was an absolute blast. And when I wasn't soaking up great info from these guys or carrying gear, I managed to take a shot here and there.

Here's a few details:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The beautiful bride, Meaghan:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


with her groom, Joe:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jared and Dane comparing notes:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Another of the adorable couple:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I know Dane is into simplification, but I didn't expect him to simplify his gear this much! (j/k Dane...)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And then there's Jared...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The bride and some of her buddies breaking out "Thriller" on the dance floor (holla!):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I don't think she could have been happier with her images that she was seeing on the live slideshow:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


One more of Dane -- thanks again for bringing me along!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And the last shot of the night (in the 38 degree weather...):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The La Quinta Resort really was an amazing location (despite the cold) and Meaghan & Joe were so cute and fun. It really was an awesome time for me - one for "the books" as they say. ;-) I hope I get to do this again sometime -- such a great way to end 2007!

Thanks again Dane!

~Brienne

1 comment:

Dane Sanders said...

You were fantastic to work with Brienne! Come along anytime :)!! Looking forward to connecting more in 08!