Wednesday, April 2, 2008

#28 - CHECK!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This weekend I had the privilege of hosting my family's winter birthday party. ;-) Which means.... I get to check off #28 on my 101 in 1001 list! I have been looking forward to hosting my family for a long time and I'm so excited that Preston and I are finally able to do that. My aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents have been so generous over the years while we were growing up to host our family get togethers while we were all kids. It's definitely cool for me to be able to jump in and help now.

We played this awesome game called "Catch Phrase" - if you haven't played it, you totally should. The bigger the group the better too. It's absolutely hysterical. It's kinda like Taboo to the max.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Check out my grandpa (who IS santa clause, by the way - he posed for a couple of magazine ads so I have proof...). He was pretty awesome at the game, I have to say.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My cousin Lauren was totally rocking it. She kept score for us too. She also quickly became Sophie's new best friend.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ok, and for those of you who don't know, my family is sorta Norman Rockwell sometimes. We tend to sing a lot whenever we get together. I've told this to people before, but they don't always believe me. Here's proof.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Happy birthday again to the winter birthday peeps!

~Brienne

No comments: