Monday, January 21, 2008

Jada & Jelani are MARRIED!

Yesterday I had the EXTREME pleasure of shooting Jada & Jelani's wedding! Even before shooting their engagement session at USC, I knew this was going to be a beautiful wedding and I was not disappointed! Jada was absolutely glowing and Jelani, though sorta bummed about being pulled away from the games, seemed pretty impressed with his bride too (and he looked pretty good himself!).

Check out some of my favorite images from the day - and scroll down to get the link to their online slideshow!

The dress...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The ADORABLE shoes....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


No, she wasn't my assistant for the day, but sister of the bride Hana had to get in a shot or two also :-)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jada putting on those adorable shoes.... ;-p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Some of the beautiful bridesmaids - including the other sister of the bride, Gavin
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


In the words of Becker, I don't like to talk about my flare... :-)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


More of the beautiful couple
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I always love taking this shot - inspired by the beautimous Jessica Verma
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And the WHOLE wedding party
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The gorgeous ceremony right at sunset overlooking Los Angeles
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For more photos, including some fun reception shots, check out their slideshow! :-)

Congratulations again to Jada & Jelani (and enjoy the honeymoon in Jamaica!!). I offered to shoot with them on their honeymoon for free if they'd just fly me out to Jamaica with them, but they passed. :-( Lol.

~Brienne

No comments: