Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jada & Jelani at USC!

I'm SO excited about Jada & Jelani's wedding that is coming up in only a few short weeks! We shot there engagement session a little while ago at USC - Jelani's alma mater (Go Trojans!). I didn't attend there, but I'm a huge fan (much to the chagrin of my UCLA-oriented family). I can't help it. I'm a musician and too many friend went there.

Anyway, back to Jada & Jelani! These two are adorable and gorgeous (to say the least!). Jada and I go way back - like 3 years old (for me) back, so it's such an amazing honor to get to work with her and her handsome almost-husband. It was a night shoot, so that was a nice and different edge to what we were doing. Check out some of my favorites!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




I love it when she laughs - Jada has one of those totally infectious laughs (actually, so do both her sisters)...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




And a shot for the Trojan fans out there. ;-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: