Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rebecca & Joel's Engagement Session!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I have to tell you, I've been looking forward to this particular engagement session for a while and I am SO happy with how it turned out (hence the reason why I'm awake right now and not sleeping like I should be)!

Joel & Rebecca are an adorably cute couple and they had fantastic ideas on where to go for their engagement session that we decided to just go to them all! We started out and Downtown Disney, then traveled to downtown LA to Olvera Street (and had some mighty-fine taquitos I might add!) and then walked over to Union Station. Whew! It was a long day but absolutely worth it! Well, I think so - I hope Rebecca & Joel think so too!

Check out some of my favorite shots - there are a lot!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Look at that bling!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Whew!! Thanks again to Joel & Rebecca for trekking through such a long day! I am soo excited for March 15! And for the Engagement Guestbook design - which you know I'll be posting here! :-)

NOW I can go to bed. ;-)

~Brienne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LU-U-UVE THESE ALL!!!!! :D Thanks so much!
~Rebecca & Joel