Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wedding Teaser

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This past weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Ron & Anna's wedding in Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills. Btw - check out the list of films that have used the Greystone - I guarantee you'll recognize them (Xmen, Spiderman 1 nd 3, The Big Lebowski, National Treasurer, just to name a few)...

I have been looking forward to this wedding since their engagement session and I was not disappointed! Everything was fabulous - location, flowers, makeup, entertainment... it was really breathtaking and almost everything they did was entirely unique - right down to the movie trailer they filmed and had produced for their reception called "The Matrix Engaged" (Ron & Anna playing Neo and Trinity). I already spoke to the production company and made sure to get a link to the video online, so I'll be sure to include it in the next post - you won't want to miss ANY of it! Check back tomorrow for the full post!

No comments: