Monday, October 27, 2008

Holiday Time!: Corban ~Kid Kouture~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Link
Corban is probably one of the cutest 3 month olds ever. Until Cameron is born and hits 3 months anyway... ;) But UNTIL then, Corban definitely has the market. I love doing holiday portraits, especially fall portraits, and this little guy was amazingly cooperative. Christen (Corban's gorgeous mommy), Corban and I headed to Lombardi Ranch in Saugus (one of my favorite places ever) and took some great "first fall" photos. Now, understand when is say I love this place, know that it's sort of a ridiculous understatement. My husband rolls his eyes, but I seriously come to this place every year - I even drove out during college because it's practically sacrilegious to buy pumpkins anywhere else. And now I have the added bonus of thinking to myself that I can't WAIT to bring my kiddo here. Seriously so much fun for me and my little wacky brain. :)

Check out Corban's flirty over-the-shoulder-come-hither look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He wasn't entirely sure about this whole being held up when there are clearly other things to do thing, but he did pretty well!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But then, to entertain himself and us, he did one of the things babies do best:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And one more cutie shot with a little help from Mom - this time with pumpkins his size. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More portraits coming soon! Can't wait to blog some shots from yesterday's portraits in Pasadena with Amari - my new favorite Power Ranger/Kobe Bryant fan. :)

~B

No comments: