Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jessica Verma ~Creative Couture~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's always just a little bit unnerving to take photos for another photographer. Especially if this particular photographer shot your wedding. :) Jessica Verma helped me get my start in the photography business and was really instrumental in training me on my equipment and letting me 2nd shoot with her when I was brand new. And she really did shoot my wedding in 2005. So when she asked me to shoot her new portfolio stuff for her upcoming website updates, I was flattered and instantly nervous.

Of course, when you have a red-headed hottie to work with, nerves are unnecessary. Not to mention that she's hilarious, so it totally disarms you. I think they came out pretty good too. :) You'll have to take a look at her new websites when they launch. Here are a few teasers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for thinking of me, Jess! :) It was a pleasure!
~B

3 comments:

Matthew Saville said...

Woohoo! What's hotter than a beautiful red-head with a Nikon? A beautiful red-head with a Fuji! :-P

Nice captures,

=Matt=

Sandra Diana said...

Jessica looks great! Awesome shots, lady :)

CULTURE CREATORS said...

These are great!




xH