Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camille & Jean Claude ~Wedding~

blog 2

I love when weddings showcase an incredible love story, and Camille & Jean Claude's definitely did. Not only was their excitement and love almost electric, but their family and friends - especially the ones in the wedding party - were bursting at the seams with it too! I have rarely seen a group of people more excited, more supportive, or just plain more fun! And by the way, you know it's going to be a fun group when the bride wears RED shoes. :) (ps - that's one of my all time favorite shoe shots... and I do love me some shoe shots!)

They were married near Inglewood, but the reception was held at Samba - a fantastic Brazilian barbecue place on the water in Redondo Beach near the pier. Super duper uber bonus points to ALL brides and grooms that choose Brazilian BBQ. Seriously. Sooooo good.....

blog 3

The gentlemen were rockin' it out Resevoir Dogs style in this kick butt alley. :)
blog 4

Camille chose some very unique flowers for a very unique (and colorful!) bouquet. I loved the button mums. There were even some hidden in the folded leaves and down the side of the stems.
blog 5

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE it when the church allows me to go up into the balcony area. To all the church coordinators out there - hey, I'm a PK - I won't knock things over or do damage, I promise, so please let me get these shots!

blog 6

(pps: that's William in the shot.... he's supposed to be there, don't worry)
blog 7

Not my best work, but I loved the moment caught in this shot.
blog 8

More of those unique flowers. :) I love it when a bride isn't afraid of a little color.
blog 9

The PARTY Party. They were awesome.
blog 10

blog 11

A cute moment with Camille & Jean Claude - totally used the "over the shoulder hope they didn't see me" photo technique. I think it worked.
blog 12

A little flirty moment.
blog 13

**DISCLAIMER** If clowns scare you, skip this image.

If they don't, I actually thought this was cute. There were so many cool locations all along the Redondo Beach boardwalk to take photos. These ons I'm posting are seriously only just a tiny few of them. And the boardwalk patrons ROCK - they cheered and clapped for the bride & groom (and the entire wedding party) every time they walked by. It was actually a really fun experience!

blog 14

One more shot of color. I loved the blue, I loved the charged emotion in this shot. I loved that it was getting dark and the light was changing every 2 seconds.
blog 15

Special thanks to William Innes for taking me along. I love 2nd shooting and always schedule myself to do it about a half dozen times a year. This was my last one for the year (as far as I know anyway) and I really enjoyed myself!

Time to start the prep process for the next wedding on Friday!
~B

No comments: