Thursday, March 20, 2008

Video Fab-ness

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Well, it's not so secret, but it's not so public either. I guess it is now... ;-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


During this past weekend shooting Joel & Rebecca's beautiful day, I brought along my assistant/album designer Sandra and had her shoot some video. Things are changing, upgrading, and, in my opinion, just generally getting freakin' awesome around here, so I wanted to take things up a notch or two. Some of you might say I'm "going all David Jay" and you might be partly right! I'm putting together a promo video (coming soon), that shows my potential and future clients a little more of how I work - you'll actually get to watch me shooting! I'll also be including interviews from past clients, and show the images I'm shooting while you watch me in action.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm not really one of those "keep the cards close" kind of girls, so I like to be as open, honest, and available as possible. I know that a lot of people (photographers included) are interested in how I work, so I sincerely hope that this is a helpful tool for my clients and fellow photographers - or at least a fun way to spy. :-) Keep watching here on the blog for when I post it up! It'll be going on my website as well.

Ooh, AND I upgraded to the D300. I was going to make a whole huge blog about it, but thought better of it. I did have to throw this shot in though. ;-) Brian Black agreed to shoot 2nd with me this past weekend (he shot all three of these images) and was showing his jealous side.... I LOVE what this camera can do. Next on the horizon? A D3. Mmmmmm....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm making the weirdest face! LOL That was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again!