Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're Homeowners!!

I know that we officially closed escrow and took possession of our FIRST HOUSE at the beginning of this month - so the "we're homeowners" news is probably pretty old to most of you - but I guarantee these pictures are not!

While Kristen was out here 2 weekends ago (has it really been a week and a half since you came?) she graciously agreed to take a few pictures of me and my husband as he carried me over the threshold. I LOVE the photos she took - take a look!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I don't brag about my husband enough (mostly because I know it embarrasses him and I try to respect that 90% of the time), but I can't help it right now (sorry baby). I think I truly have the most amazing husband out there - and not just because he pretended it didn't hurt to carry me over the threshold! He has been my biggest supporter almost since we met. And he has definitely been my biggest fan and encouragement since deciding to pursue photography as a career. He has sacrificed some of his own dreams and worked his tail off in a field that isn't his first choice to make sure that I can have this opportunity - he is my Man in every sense of the word. I have heard some women comment to me before about "Where are all the good Men?" and there was even a song about it in the 90's ("Where Have All the Cowboys Gone" by Paula Cole) but I'm proud to say one found me.

Ok, back to pictures. I'm sure he's begging me to stop by now. I love you baby. Happy Birthday and Valentines Day. ;-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: