Tuesday, January 15, 2008

#15 - done and done!

I just completed #15 on my 101 in 1001 list! And I totally beat the time limit too. :-p Here are the books I read (all of which I HIGHLY recommend):

"How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less" -- which is actually a really fascinating study about body language and all that - sooo cool (and written by a photographer!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


"The Tipping Point" - I've already blogged about this one I think

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and my favorite so far, "All Marketers Are Liars" by Seth Godin

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


All were definitely beneficial and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for more knowledge and nohow for their business.

I intend to keep up this trend - I think I might go for a few more Seth Godin books. He really knows what he's talking about and is on the front edge of how the market works right now. I'll keep you updated on any others I come across!

Woot! another one down and only like 99 left to go!

~Brienne

No comments: