Friday, December 14, 2007

101 in 1001 -- #8 coming soon!

I'll be blogging more information on this soon, but I was so inspired by Melissa Jill's 101 in 1001 list, I decided to make my own! Basically, it's a list of 101 things I want to do in the 1001 days. I had originally planned to "release" the list in 2008 as a sort of replacement for the "new year's resolution" thing, but I was so incredibly excited about #8 getting scheduled, I had the share!

#8 was to 2nd shoot for Dane Sanders. This week, through the course of a few emails, we managed to get that on the books. As long as he doesn't hold the fact that I shoot Nikon and that I attended APU (he went to Biola) against me, it should be a ton of fun. :-p And of course, you know I'll blog about it after it's done.

The full list will be coming soon. And please, if you start your own 101 in 1001 list, comment and let me know!

No comments: