Monday, September 3, 2007

Fashionista Photo Shoot










As a part of the re-structuring of Shepard Creative Photography this year (that I'm ALMOST done with!), a new section of photography has been opened up under our "Creative Couture" photography line - Fashionista Photo Shoot.

Similar to America's Next Top Model, clients get a chance to spend a day as a fashion model (complete with professional makeup and hair). I've had some clients add this to their Senior Portrait session, some who want it for their professional portfolio, and some who just want to have fun for a day.

This past weekend, I headed out to the desert (I know, I know, you're thinking I'm crazy because of the weather, but it was actually in the 80's the whole shoot and dropped down to 79 by the time we left!). I also was breaking in my new LightSphere (which I LOVE). Check out the pics!

No comments: