Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Santa Barbara










Hey everyone, here it is. The long-awaited Santa Barbara pictures... I can just imagine you sitting at home in front of your screen practically in tears because you've waited so long.

Or.......


In any case, here are some of my snapshots from the two-day trip. My sis and I had a blast taking our time and visiting wherever we felt like visiting during our stay. It rained pretty bad when we first got there, but as you can tell, by the time we got to State St., it had already backed off considerably. And by Friday, man was the sky blue! I was so excited because it was the perfect backdrop to the shots I took at the Mission.

All in all, it was a fabulous trip (minus the snaff00 trying to find a seafood place in Ventura - who knew it'd be so stinkin hard?) and I think I could move to SB in a HEARTBEAT. Those of you who live on the coast (esp. in Santa Barbara), I hope you know just how lucky you are!!!

I think my sis and I are planning more of these super-cool photography/hangout trips. Ultimately, I think we'll end up somewhere like Florence, Italy or something. But for now, I think our next trip will either be the Napa Valley, or San Fransisco. We sorta have a beach theme going on right now, and I wouldn't mind stopping at Big Sur on the way...

Makes me glad I live in California. ;-)

~B

No comments: