Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Maternity Shoot!

Ok, so I should have posted this a little faster, but I was behind on some other editing and tried to be responsible. :) However, here are the long awaited photos....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Preston & I headed down to Old Town Pasadena to meet up with my long time photographer/friend, Jessica Verma. Jess shot our engagement shoot, our wedding, and now our maternity shoot, so I guess that officially makes her our "family photographer". Jess was also really instrumental in teaching me a lot when it comes to the photography and photography business worlds, so I'm always thrilled to get to work with her again. She graciously caved to my neurosis and let me have the unedited files same-day so I could tweak with them myself. :) Super uber thanks to you Jess!!!!!

I also have to give a shout-out to my buddy Danielle to whom I dedicate this post - she helped motivate me to get it done already! Lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cameron may not have been in our plan originally, but I hope that it shows just how much his parents love each other and how much we can't wait to love all over him. We both feel truly blessed by God with this little dude.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's always a good reminder for me to be in front of the camera every now and then. I'm much much MUCH more comfortable behind it - but every time I have photos done it reminds me how hard it is for my clients to do the same thing. Kudos to all of you for doing it - it's hard!

Sigh. I used to be tanner than my husband...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the Wishing Trees.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to my amazing husband for not dropping me... my shape and weight makes this kind of thing sorta awkward - but he made it look easy. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have the best husband EVER. Like, seriously. He's hilarious. These are probably some of my favorite photos ever of him. Also, he's hot. Like way hot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sun-flare! Love. It.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cuteness outside of Jess's studio in Sierra Madre. :) Also, though it was very hard to select only 3 pairs of shoes to wear in this shoot (have I mentioned I love shoes?), these particular ones had never been worn and were christened on this shoot. :) I love me a fierce red shoe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally, our "Notting Hill" picture. :) I didn't realize until a few days after the shoot that this is how that movie ends.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We'll be making a guest book out of the entire shoot for the shower later on, so if you're coming to that, you'll get to see even more photos. :) Thanks again to Jess for doing the shoot and for making us both feel so comfortable. :) You rock my world. As always.

~B

2 comments:

Sandra Diana said...

You look mah-ve-lous! Can't wait to design the album ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome shoot! Love the drama and the use of natural light. Well Done.