Friday, August 22, 2008

Melissa & Daniel ~ Wedding ~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Melissa & Daniel had been dating for an INCREDIBLE 14 years before tying the knot. High school sweethearts, these two have been through a lot together - including the recent move to California. Even though they were camera shy, Jessica and I managed to get a few great moments. :) I'll start with a few details.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love the recent trend of providing fans for the guests.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The lovely bride and her comical father (trust me, he was hilarious at the reception).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The ceremony location was pretty breathtaking. Minus the guys in speedos walking by (which you fortunately couldn't see if you were seated), the view, the sea air, and the sound of the surf was downright magical.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some gorgeous light at sunset right after the ceremony. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One last image from the day.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, off to bed for me. I'm headed out tomorrow to shoot a wedding with William Innes down in Redondo Beach nice and early. I'll be posting images from one of my FAV weddings of all time (last Sunday) later this weekend!

~B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like that first photo!

=Matt=