Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Portraits - Courtney, Justin & Jack!

As promised earlier, here are the rest the teasers from the gorgeous family portrait shoot from last Friday (the 13th). Nothing but GOOD things on this Friday the 13th.

We met up at the absolutely stunning Montage Resort in Laguna Beach and got started right away. I should mention, Courtney and Justin were one of my fav couples from early 2006 so it was a real pleasure to meet there little guy Jack and do a shoot with their family. Here are some of my favorites (btw, there's a lot! their family is just TOO cute!)!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love that he kept this hat on for so long! Usually they rip 'em right off, but he totally seemed content (for a a little while anyway) to just leave it on. Yay! Don't you just love his dimple!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What kid doesn't love it when their dad tosses them in the air?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, this is one of my favorites. Jack totally blew me away when he managed to put on his own shoes all by himself and they were even on the right feet! Of course, it's hard work when you're that little, so sticking out the tongue is a necessity!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Isn't the beach at the resort GORGEOUS!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love this one. So sweet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the whole family version. Such a cute family.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A few seconds later. Jack didn't much care for the "big wah wah" because it was so cold. He totally loved the sand though!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And one final cute one of just mom and dad. Still in love and going strong. It's not hard to tell where Jack gets his "adorable" from. ;-) Btw, I thought the coolest part of shooting weddings was getting to be there at that incredible, beautiful moment when they say "I do" but I might have to rethink my position. Being there to shoot the family portraits with the same couple a few years later... THAT is truly awesome.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Congrats again Courtney & Justin (and Jack!) - and thanks so much for letting me work with your family again. It was a true pleasure!

~B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tongue-sticking-out-cuz-it's-so-hard-to-put-on-shoes picture!