Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Adventures at Starbucks

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm lame - my ferosh is officially diminished (temporarily anyway....). I don't feel like I accomplished my assignments this week for my final class tonight. I am tempted to blame it on shooting a wedding this Sunday, but that would add to the lameness I think. But suffice it to say, I'm EXHAUSTED (in the happiest way).

In the meantime, while I contemplate my diminished fierceness, I'm sitting in Starbucks in Costa Mesa. I drive down way early to beat the traffic. I did however take some shots here just to help my recovery to my previous status. :-) And I was enjoying the starbuck-ian artwork...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Btw, if any of you know the story from my visit to this same Starbucks last week (and my hurried and somewhat comic escape from The Marxist), may I just say - GUESS WHO JUST WALKED IN AND SAT DOWN NEXT TO ME. I don't know whether I should be flattered or scared. Well, he perseveres anyway. I definitely just snuck a pic....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ok, back to my latte and photo editing.

1 comment:

Stephen Hernandez said...

I dono that gentleman reading that book is pretty foxy if you ask me hahah