Wednesday, August 1, 2007

7.7.07 Wedding Shots








It ocurred to me the other day that I haven't posted photos on this site from my events very much. Time to remedy that. :-)

I'm always excited when I have a wedding to shoot. It's a big event and it always brings back memories of my own wedding. In a way, it's kind of nice because it keeps all those things I felt and experienced fresh. I love the details, I love the romance, and as strange as it sounds, I actually love the little REAL things - like the way a bride always looks to the side and tries to breath a little through the nerves when she thinks no one is looking. Or the way something like putting on earrings or a veil suddenly feels so...final. It's beautiful to watch and I am privileged to be invited to take part in my own way.

Here's some of my favorite shots from Shannon & Marcelo's wedding down in Malibu on the 7th.

No comments: