Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cool tools

So one of the things I'm super excited about since setting it up is my online galleries. Before going with Printroom (which rocks), I was uploading my own galleries one file at a time (I know, I know, I'm lame). Now, I have software provided by Printroom (free) and can FTP my files and synchronize to the website easier than pie.

I love pie.

Part of my mission since starting this business is to keep things simple - simple for me and simple for my clients. Printroom is just one way of doing that. I hope to continue to simplify many of the different aspects of my business as well. I hope to upgrade and improve my main website, and simplify my marketing strategy.

I think it brings up a kind of important skill for me. I think it's time to simplify a lot of things. Like the decor of my home office. This Monday, I think I'll scale down my ambitious interior designing... ;-)

~B

No comments: